Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your patients! Our premade forms will help you document symptoms and order sleep studies with ease. Questions? Call (318) 443-1684.
Sleep Referrals Require Two Things:
1 Signed/Dated clinic notes of the suspected diagnosis and correlating symptoms.
Suspected Diagnosis: Obstructive Sleep Apnea G47.33
Symptoms: Snoring or gasping for breath during sleep, Periods of apnea during sleep, Excessive Daytime Sleepiness, High Blood Pressure, Morning headaches.
2 Documentation of the referral to Red River Sleep Center with patient demographics and clearly stated orders. Our Sleep Testing Order Form takes care of this, or you can use your company forms by adding "Sleep Study Referral" to the submission. If you're ordering a sleep evaluation by one of our sleep specialists, and not sleep testing, just indicate that on the order or your referral notes.
That's it. Send those two items and add anything else you feel pertinent to the referral. We'll review the referral, get your patient tested, and send you the results.
Main Office (All inquiries)
Phone: (318) 443-1684
Fax: (318) 427-3303
Back up Fax: (318) 704-6835
Sleep Testing Inquiries and Referrals
Phone: (318) 443-1684, option 1
STOP-BANG & Epworth Assessment (OSA & EDS)*CHF Verification Form
- *Download the blank STOP-BANG & Epworth Assessment form above or click through the Free Sleep Apnea Assessment on the patient's behalf and download the results. (HIPAA compliant)
- Free Sleep Apnea Assessment
Order & Referral Forms
Sleep Testing Referral Order Form**
- **Download the blank Sleep Testing Referral Order Form above or click through and submit the Sleep Testing Referral Order form directly to Red River Sleep Center. (HIPAA compliant)
- Sleep Testing Referral Order
Secure Online Document Upload
Use the Secure Document Submission button below to upload and submit documents securely to Red River Sleep Center, Inc. This is intended for routine Provider Referral paperwork, which may include, but is not limited to, the following: Patient Demographics, Clinic Notes, Sleep Testing Orders, Prescriptions, and insurance information. (HIPAA compliant)Secure Document Submission
Tips for identifying sleep apnea
Average adult with sleep apnea
- 35 years of age
- Weight 225 lbs
- Height 5'7"
- BMI 35.0
- Symptoms of snoring and daytime sleepiness
Common medical history findings
- Sleepiness, nonrestorative sleep, fatigue, an/or insomnia
- Waking gasping for breath and/or choking during sleep
- Bed partner observed snoring/breathing interruptions during sleep
- Hypertension, mood disorder, cognitive dysfunction, coronary artery disease, stroke, CHF, atrial fibrillation, and type 2 diabetes.